Caerus Care is an independent, ethically driven organisation, run and owned by care professionals.
Caerus Care provides full or flexible part-time supported living and care services to adults who have learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health needs or Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Formed in 2009 and based in Wisbech, Caerus Care delivers personalised supported living and care services.
Our Aims and Objectives
We aim to provide a flexible high quality care service, for adults aged 18 -65, in their own homes or community settings, enabling them to lead fulfilling lives as independently as possible.
Our key objectives are:
- To enhance the quality of life of the individuals we support.
- To provide consistent dependable care by appropriately trained and qualified staff.
- To deliver person centred care which meets the specific needs of the individual.
- To respect the individual’s privacy, dignity and independence at all times.
- To actively involve the individual and their family and carers in planning and decision making.
- To value our staff by supporting their personal development & pastoral care.
- To meet the needs of all stakeholders in terms of quality and value of service.